Spend the fall season with your favorite Upstage teachers live online Saturday mornings from 10:00 to 11:30 am Pacific Standard Time. Students will work with industry professionals (3 teachers, 1 host per class) singing, dancing, and acting scenes and songs from Frozen! The class will culminate in a spotlight video. This professionally edited video will be premiered for friends and family to enjoy together! Find common FAQ here.
What is included in each class?
- 3 teachers and 1 host available for entire class (based on class size)
- Learning Materials (How-to videos, musical tracks, sheet music, choreography tutorials, etc…)
- A secure password protected Zoom link that will be used each week, and re-sent 1 hr before each class for easy access
- Low pressure assignments to be given outside of class to keep kids engaged away from the screen
- Professionally edited video performance premiered for family and friends to enjoy together