Begin the new year with your favorite Upstage teachers live online Monday afternoons from 3:00 to 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time. Students will work with industry professionals (1-3 teachers, 1 host per class) singing, dancing, and acting scenes and songs from Descendants 3. The class will culminate in a spotlight video. This professionally edited video will be premiered for friends and family to enjoy together.
What is included in each class?
- 1-3 teachers and 1 host available for entire class (based on class size)
- Professionally edited video performance premiered for family and friends to enjoy together.
- Each student will be cast and given the responsibility of a solo song, dance, and/or lines to drive story
- Filming will be supervised by the teachers, and spread throughout the duration of the program
- Building confidence and finding their own voice
- Skill building focused on organization and independence
- Friendship building and supporting their peers
- Learning Materials on an accessible page found on our website (How-to videos, musical tracks, sheet music, choreography tutorials, etc…)
- A secure password protected Zoom link that will be used each week, and re-sent 1 hr before each class for easy access
Check out one of our Summer Camp Spotlight Videos below!