Begin the new year with your favorite Upstage teachers live online Saturday’s 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, with an additional filming day in person for local students. For our out-of-state students, we will do a special virtual filming day. Students will work with industry professionals (1-3 teachers, 1 host per class) singing, dancing, and acting scenes and songs from The Greatest Showman. The class will culminate in a spotlight video. This professionally edited video will be premiered for friends and family to enjoy together.
What is included in each class?
- 1-3 teachers and 1 host available for entire class (based on class size)
- Learning Materials on an accessible page found on our website (How-to videos, musical tracks, sheet music, choreography tutorials, etc…)
- A secure password protected Zoom link that will be used each week, and re-sent 1 hr before each class for easy access
- Show will be cast thoughtfully to give kids ownership
- Problem solving, leaving the screen, small group work, pushed out of comfort zone
- Supporting their peers – cheering each other on, etc. Friendship building and supporting their peers
- In-person filming element for locals & special virtual recording day for out of area
- Professionally edited video performance premiered for family and friends to enjoy together