Refunds & Cancellation:
If Upstage elects to cancel any program for any reason, we will give you a full refund of your program fees.
Refunds will also be given:
- if government regulations or guidelines prevents Upstage from holding the program if
- if Upstage is required to cancel the session of a child who has tested positive for COVID 19;
- if Upstage is unable or chooses not to open at their own discretion.
- If Upstage is required to change the dates of a program prior to the first day, you will be notified by us in writing. We will provide an opportunity at that time for you to cancel without penalty.
- If you cancel for any reason 14 days before a program commences, refunds will be given minus 10% processing fee.
Refunds will not be given:
- if cancellation occurs after the 14 day deadline
- if the student has attended any portion of the program
- if the student has to be suspended from the program due to inappropriate behavior
- if the student is unhappy with casting