Refunds & Cancellation for School & Community:
If Upstage elects to cancel any program for any reason, we will give you a full refund of your program fees.
Refunds will also be given:
- if government regulations or guidelines prevents Upstage from holding the program
- if Upstage is required to cancel the session of a child who has tested positive for COVID 19;
- if Upstage is unable or chooses not to open at their own discretion.
- If Upstage is required to change the dates of a program prior to the first day, you will be notified by us in writing. We will provide an opportunity at that time for you to cancel without penalty.
- If you cancel for any reason before casting, you will receive a pro-rated refund, plus a 10% processing fee.
Refunds will not be given:
- if cancellation occurs post casting
- if the student has to be suspended from the program due to inappropriate behavior
- if the student is unhappy with casting
PLEASE NOTE: If you are enrolled in our Community Programs, any portion of the program that you do not complete will be refunded through a credit for any future Upstage program. (School programs not eligible.)
Refunds & Cancellation for Summer
- if you cancel 14 days or more prior to the start of camp you will receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee.