If you cancel 14 days or more prior to the start of the program you will receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee.
If Upstage elects to cancel any program for any reason, we will give you a full refund of your program fees.
Refunds will also be given:
- if government regulations or guidelines prevents Upstage from holding the program
- if Upstage is required to cancel the session of a child who has tested positive for COVID 19;
- if Upstage is unable or chooses not to open at their own discretion.
- If Upstage is required to change the dates of a program prior to the first day, you will be notified by us in writing. We will provide an opportunity at that time for you to cancel without penalty.
Refunds will not be given:
- if cancellation occurs post casting
- if the student has to be suspended from the program due to inappropriate behavior
- if the student is unhappy with casting